Here’s a list of some of the topics I plan to post about. Did I miss one you’re interested in? Leave a comment and let me know. My counseling work is based on collaborative feedback, and so is this blog.
- Improving relationships: Tips for increasing emotional and physical intimacy
- Think like a therapist: What goes on in my head when I’m with clients
- Reviews you can use: My takes on books, websites, videos, and research articles
- Critiquing counselors and counseling: What works, what doesn’t, and what to look for
- Relationship resources: Useful handouts and exercises I give my clients
- Funny you should say that: Counseling-related humor
- When therapy goes wrong: Mistakes my colleagues and I make
- Clearer communication: Small changes that make a big difference
Thanks. You have a nice way of turning a phrase. I’m looking forward to your posts!
How about some insight into identifying relationship patterns that I’m stuck in, along with ways to move beyond them?
Noticing and changing relationship patterns sounds like a great topic. I’ll add it to my list.